Friday, 2 June 2017

May Favourites 2017

Hey, everyone, it's the start of another new month and that means it's time for another monthly favourites post. These are some of my favourite posts to do and I also love reading favourites posts to see what other people have been loving. Be sure to share your may favourites below in the comments, I'd love to hear what you guys have been enjoying recently. 
If you follow me on Instagram this first favourite will be no surprise to you, I've been obsessed with sunset-inspired eye looks the past few weeks so much so I did a blog post on it last week. It'll be linked down below if you haven't checked it out already or would just like to check it out again. For these looks, I've mainly been using the W7 Neon Nights palette which you guys are probably sick of hearing about at this point as it featured in both my February and April favourites. 

Keeping in theme with bright coloured eyeshadows, I've also been loving the I Heart Sin palette by I Heart Makeup which I received in my TAMBeauty mystery bag and recently featured in a haul post. I did a few bright looks using this and I loved them all. I also love that there's a few more neutral shades included also. My favourite colours in the palette were the pink, purple and the turquoise which is what I used most during the month of May.

Moving on to a few face products I've been loving, I have to mention the Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighters. While I love all three shades my top pick has to be Ice Kiss. It can be difficult to find an intense highlighter that works on my very pale skin but this one does just the trick. Makeup Revolution has continually come out with amazing highlighters and this new collection is no different.

Also from Makeup Revolution I recently bought the All About Pink Blush Palette and it's basically all I've been using for my blush for the past month. The palette is full of beautiful pink shades as well as two highlighters and I love how I can find a blush to suit any look all in one place. I have a few of the other blush palettes also and I'm so glad I added this to my collection.

Now onto lips, I have two lipliners from PS... that I've been using this month, both of which have been featured in my two latest makeup look posts. I used the shade Wicked, which is a beautiful purple shade, in my Turquoise & Purple Spring look paired with Legend lipstick from Makeup Revolution. I love this lipliner and it goes particularly well with Liberty Matte, from the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro lipstick line.

The second shade; Rosewood Mauve, I used in my Sunset Inspired look paired with a nude lipstick. I would 100% recommend trying these liners out as they're only €1.50 each and are super smooth, creamy and pigmented. I'll definitely be trying out more shades in the future.

In terms of lipstick, as I mentioned I used the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro lipstick in Liberty Matte paired with the Wicked lipliner. This is one of my favourite purple shades for the spring and summer time as I mentioned in last year's top summer lipstick picks. Even though this is a matte shade I don't find that it dries out my lips, even in this hot weather we've been having her in Ireland.

The final product was also featured in my bold lipstick post earlier this week; the PS... Matte Lip Kit in Chocolate Brownie. I picked this up in Penneys at the beginning of the month and fell in love instantly. This product is great quality for only €4 and I hope they release more colours in the range soon.

And that's all for this month's favourites, don't forget to share your top beauty picks down in the comments, I'd love to hear from you. As always links to my social media are below to keep up to date for future posts and you can check out any previous posts using the links in the sidebar. 

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed and come back for more soon,

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment