Thursday, 25 May 2017

Sunset Inspired Makeup Look

Hello everybody, as I mentioned in my last month's makeup look post I would like to do at least one look per month. For the month of May, I've been loving sunset eye looks so I thought that would be the perfect one to share with you guys. I'll also be using one of my favourite palettes for this look which you may have seen before in my February and April favourites posts; the W7 Neon Nights palette.

For my base, I used the Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation mixed with the Freedom SFX Ghost Whitener as always.

For concealer I used the Essence Stay All Day 16h Concealer in the shade 10 Natural Beige.

Before I used any powder products I used the IsaDora Express Foundation Stick in shade 34 Tan Beige as a cream contour and the Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter which I received in the 2016 advent calender. 


I then used three of the shades from the Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Kit. I used this palette for contour and bronzer as well as to set my under eye concealer. 

For my blush and highlight I used the Ultra Blush Palette in All About Pink also from Makeup Revolution. 

Finally, I set my makeup using the Essence All About Matte translucent powder. 

Moving onto the eye look, I started by priming my eyes using the Essence 2 in 1 eyeshadow & primer in 01 nude beige and set that with powder. This helps to make the colours more vibrant.

I then used a fluffy brush to apply the yellow shadow from the crease up towards the browbone, without going all the way to my brow. I then went into the crease with the orange/red shade on a smaller fluffy brush and blended it up into the yellow. On the lid I used the neon pink shade on a damp flat brush to pack on the colour and blended that a little with a small fluffy brush. 
On the lower lashline I used the pink and blended a little of the orange and yellow near the outer corner. 

For my inner corner I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in 010 silver topped with the silver shade from the palette. 

I used the Essence eye pencil in the shade 18 berry merry on my waterline. 

I finished up the eye look using my two current favourite mascaras; Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume and P.S. Skinny Mini Lower Lash Mascara. 


I kept it simple for the brows using the Essence brow kit in brunette and lash & brow gel mascara.


I also decided to keep it natural and simple for the lips to keep the focus on the eyes. I used the P.S. lipliner in Rosewood Mauve topped with a nude lipstick from the Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar. 

The Finished Look

And that finishes up my sunset inspired makeup look, I really hope you enjoyed. Be sure to let me know what you'd like to see in the future in the comments below and follow to keep up to date. If you would like to check out any of my previous posts you can check out the links in the sidebar.

Thank you so much for taking time to read, I hope you'll be back soon.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment