Wednesday, 1 March 2017

TAMBeauty Wishlist 2017


Hi everyone, if you have read my blog before or if you follow my Instagram you'll know that I totally love Makeup Revolution and TAMBeauty overall. The various brands under the TAMBeauty umbrella are always coming out with great new products which I am constantly lusting after. With that in mind here is my wishlist of products as of February 2017.

1. I Heart Makeup Unicorns Heart - Rainbow Highlight

Rainbow highlights blew up last year and I was so happy to see they brought out one of their own. All the highlighters I have tried by Makeup Revolution are absolutely great so I know this one will be too. 

2. I Heart Makeup in Light and Glow & Bronze and Glow

Some of my favourite palettes by Makeup Revolution/I Heart Makeup are the chocolate eyeshadow palettes so when I saw they brought out super cute mini chocolate face palettes I immediately added them to my wishlist. As I mentioned above the highlighters by Makeup Revolution are amazing as are the blushes so I know I'll love these products as much as the packaging.

3. Makeup Revolution Retro Luxe Matte Lip Kit in Magnificent

Makeup Revolution recently came out with a line of matte lip kits and I am so excited to try them all, however at the top of my list is the shade Magnificent. I love unusual shades of lipstick so this is the one shade that called out to me most. 

4. Freedom Pro Melts in Just Do It

On the flipside, a gloss I really want to try out is one of the Freedom pro melts, this line also has a range of other colours but again the one that caught my eye was the most "out there" shade. I really love blue lipstick and am rediscovering my love for glossy lips so I would really like to try this out. 

5. Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Eye Foils - Pure Platinum, Emerald Goddess and Rose Gold. 

Moving on to eyeshadows, I have actually tried out one of the awesome metals shadows in black diamond and it's incredible. The pigmentation and metallic finish of these are so beautiful and I am a sucker for intense eyeshadows. If I had to choose one shade it would be Pure Platinum as I can see it being a totally gorgeous inner corner highlight. 


6. Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour - Light and Shade

Finally, the eyeshadow palette on my wishlist is apparently a dupe of the Kat Von D Shade and Light palette which I've been lusting after for some time. When I saw this had come out I was super happy as it's a much more affordable option to me than the Kat Von D one. 
So there you have it, my current TAMBeauty wishlist. I actually haven't completed my previous Makeup Wishlist so if you'd like to check out that post you can click here.

Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you'll come back again soon. If you are interested in reading some of my previous posts you can check out the links in my sidebar and you can also keep up to date with future posts by following my blog or my social media.

Thanks again for taking the time to read,

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment