Saturday, 25 March 2017

My Must Have Shoes


Hey everyone, for today's post, I've put together a list of my top five classic shoes which I feel are staples in any shoe collection. As a self-confessed shoe addict I do have a fairly large collection of shoes, but within that collection, I have a few classic styles which I feel are must haves.  I personally love reading these kinds of posts, mainly as an excuse to buy more shoes. I hope you enjoy this post and please let me know below if there's any must haves you have in your shoe collection that you feel I missed out.
My first pick is a pair of classic "converse" hi-tops. My ones aren't actually real Converse, they're a pair I picked up in Penneys for €8. I actually had a pair of these for years until I loaned them to someone last year and never got them back, so I had to buy a new pair. I only bought this pair today after I realised just how much these were a staple in my collection while I didn't have them. These shoes will definitely get a lot of wear if the previous ones I had are any indication.

The next pair is another pair I only got recently and I actually mentioned them in my February favourites post. These black Chelsea boots are a classic pair I felt were missing from my collection because for a while I bought more fun shoes and missed out on the more basic styles. These particular boots are a faux suede so I would also like to get a faux leather pair also but for now, I feel like these classic black ankle boots are perfect and match so many different things. As I mentioned in my monthly favourites my dad bought me these in Penneys.

I know a lot of these are black but I own and wear a lot of black pairs of shoes and they tend to match so much. So, with that in mind, next on the list are simple black ballet flats. I have two pairs of black ballet flats, one pair which has bows on the front and a pair without, I couldn't work out which I wore more so I just decided to include both here. The plain pair is from Shoe Zone and the pair with bows are from Penneys too (I tend to buy a lot of my shoes from Penneys as they're super affordable).


Moving away from the black and onto nude, and the only pair of heels in this list; a simple pair of nude heels. I spent a quite a while searching for the perfect pair of basic nude pumps and ended up finding these in a charity shop. I love this simple style and they match with absolutely everything, nude heels are always a feature in these kinds of posts and I have to agree that they are a staple in any collection.

Finally, a pair of boots you may have seen before if you've been here since my first post or even just since my 2016 favourites (part 2) are a pair of brown over the knee riding boots. These are possibly my most worn boots in the Autumn and Winter as they match so much, like all the other styles above. What I like about these is they go a bit higher up, above the knee rather than just knee high which is different to my other boots. The reason I picked these as my must haves instead of any others is because of this fact and how much wear I have gotten out of them in comparison to the others.

That's it for my top must have classic shoes, thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll be back again soon. If you'd like to read some of my other posts you can find links in the sidebar and if you'd like to keep up to date with my posts in the future be sure to follow this blog and my social media in the links below. 

Thanks again for taking the time to read,

Until Next Time, 

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment