Thursday, 30 March 2017

Mini Penneys Beauty Haul - PS... Beauty and Essence Cosmetics!


Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog and a warm welcome if this is your first time reading! Be sure to follow by clicking the button in the sidebar and on my social media which will all be linked below. Anyways, today's post is a little collective haul of a few things I've picked up over the past week or two. I haven't done a haul post in a while so I hope you enjoy, if you follow my Instagram you may have seen a few of these things already but I hope you still enjoy nonetheless.

The first thing I picked up is a brush holder, I had my eye on this for a while as these have been on sale in Penneys for a while for only €1 and finally decided to bite the bullet and pick one up. I usually use a makeup bag for packing my makeup brushes but I'm always worried about them getting caught in the zip so this works much better.

The second item is another one that I've had on my wishlist for a while; the mini beauty sponges. I got these as I thought they would make blending around my eyes a lot easier than my larger Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge plus they're super cute and only €1.50 for a pack of 3. I was honestly a little bit sceptical as to how well these would work as some other cheaper sponges I have tried haven't been very good but I've been pleasantly surprised so far.

Something I definitely didn't need was more makeup brushes but there was no way I could leave behind this beautiful unicorn inspired set. I spotted these while browsing around in Penneys and could not resist, for only €9 these were a total bargain and they came with a sparkly silver makeup bag. I almost don't want to use these because of how pretty they are.

Moving on to makeup, I picked up this awesome Matte Lip Crayon in Twilight which is a gorgeous royal blue colour. I absolutely love blue lipstick so when I saw this for only 50 cents I just had to pick it up. I haven't had the chance to give this a proper try yet but I can see it being a favourite of mine.

I also picked up this pretty coral lip liner in the shade Nectar as I didn't have a coral lip liner in my collection yet. This liner seems so smooth and creamy and it is the perfect shade to pair with my MUA lipstick in Shade 16 - Nectar which pleases me just a little too much thanks to them having the same name but being from different brands. I can't wait to try this out more now for Spring and Summer.

Finally for PS... Beauty I picked up the Skinny Mini lower lash mascara. I've started using the Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara recently and I've been really liking it, however, the brush is quite big which makes it difficult to apply on my lower lashes, so when I spotted the Skinny Mini mascara I thought it would definitely be worth a try.

I also got two new items from essence, the first is one I've been looking for for a long time; a white liquid eyeliner. I actually picked up a white gel liner from Penneys about a year ago, which featured in my last haul post but I found it to be a little patchy and harder to work with so I decided to give the essence longlasting a go. My first impressions of this product are good, from swatching it seems well pigmented and easy to work with.

The final thing I purchased was the little beauty angels colour correcting primer in 03 I'm your brightening angel. I haven't used primer very much but I was curious to try some out and thought I would start with this one as it was only €4.40 so if it doesn't work out it's not a big loss. There was three colour correcting options to choose from but I thought this one would suit me the best.

So, those are the beauty bits I've picked up over the past few weeks, let me know down below if you'd like to see more posts like this. Thank you so much for taking the time to read, it's much appreciated. I hope you'll come back to read again.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Instagram: @lace_and_lipgloss
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Tumblr: laceandlipglossxx
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Bloglovin': @laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5

No comments:

Post a Comment