Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Top Makeup Picks for Summer: Lipsticks

I've decided to do a little series of my top picks in makeup for the summer months, I'll be including eye, lip and face products but won't be including foundations, concealer, mascara and face powder as I tend to use the same products throughout the year.. I've separated lip products into lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, and glosses, today's post will focus on my favourite lipsticks. I've narrowed the list down to my five absolute top favourites.



My first three lipsticks are all from MUA, I really like their lipsticks as they're really pigmented and also super affordable.
My first pick for the summer months is Tulip, a beautiful baby pink which adds a pop of colour without being too bold.

MUA - Tulip


Speaking of bold, Nectar is a gorgeous coral colour which is a bit more orange than pink to it. This has been one of my go-to summer lip colours for a long time now and I absolutely love it.

MUA - Nectar


Lastly from MUA is Persian Rose a beautiful candy pink, bright pinks are possibly my favourite colour of lipsticks when it comes to the summer months and this one definitely takes top spot.

MUA - Persian Rose


When I'm feeling even bolder, I love purple lips. My favourite purple lipstick is Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Lipstick in Liberty Matte. It's an awesome bold purple without being too bold and dark, so it's perfect for summer.

Makeup Revolution - Liberty Matte

And finally you can't have summer without a bright red lipstick. My top pick is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 06. This is the perfect cherry red for summer and is also great for adding a pop of colour to natural look or to complete a bolder nighttime look.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - 06


Those are my top 5 favourite lipsticks for the summer, let me know down below or on social media what your top lipstick picks are, links are below as always. Also don't forget to check out some of my other posts in the sidebar while you're here.

Thank you for reading and be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts. Just click the button in the sidebar.


Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebooklaceandlipglossxx
Twitter@laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Youtube: LaceandLiplossxx

No comments:

Post a Comment