Friday, 29 April 2016

Video: Go-to Makeup Look - Spring 2016

Today I wanted to show you my go-to makeup look at the moment, but realised it would be a little difficult/time consuming to do that as a long blog post or in a series of pictures. So, in order to make it a little easier for me and more enjoyable for you I decided to film it as a video.This post is also to make up for the lack of a post on Wednesday(Study and camera problems slightly hindered the blogging process), So, I hope you enjoy a little something new please make sure to leave feedback, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'm very very new to this video thing and didn't feel quite confident enough to speak on camera. However, as this isn't a tutorial but rather a little look at how I've been doing my makeup recently I thought that would be just fine. As you can probably tell I did speed up the footage as I thought it could get a little boring watching in real time especially with no speaking or voiceover. Anyways enough rambling, here is my first ever YouTube video....



Thank you for watching,be sure to follow me on bloglovin' if you'd like to be updated for future posts.

Until Next Time,

Kayla
xxx
Social Media Links:-
Facebook: laceandlipglossxx
Twitter: @laceandlipgloss
Pinterest: laceandlipgloss
Snapchat: laceandlipglos5


3 comments:

  1. Not a bad first video atall, keep at it and you'll eventually get the confidence to talk in the videos :)

    A few tips that might help with the video making.
    1) record some videos that you talk to your hearts content for practice. That's the best way you'll feel comfortable talking to a camera.

    2) Try have a clear background when you're filming. It's more appealing to most people when there's not a load of other things floating around in the background.

    3) Keep at it :D

    Best of luck with the YouTube channel & blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video Kayla.
    Keep at it.
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video Kayla.
    Keep at it.
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete